12 Sep Seven Tips for Teeth Care
Posted at 09:56h in Be kategorijos
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day: in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
- Clean spaces between your teeth every evening using dental floss.
- Every morning clean off the plaque accumulated on the tongue overnight.
- Replace your toothbrush with a new one at least every two months. It is advisable to use a brush with soft bristles.
- Do not forget to use a mouthwash or at least drink a glass of water after eating sweets – it helps to reduce the amounts of sugar in the mouth.
- Visit a dentist for a preventive check-up and have an oral hygiene treatment at least once but preferably twice a year.
- Register for a visit to the dentist if you have bleeding gums, as it may be a sign of more serious problems.